.:. Ken's Live Journal: Beckley To Houston: A Photo Journal

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Beckley To Houston: A Photo Journal


The girls at the Smoky Mountain Aquarium


Smoky Mountain National Park one mile from Ken's boyhood home


Second stop: Charleston, South Carolina


Daughters of the Confederacy building

Savannah, Georgia with all its southern charm

Daniel and the girls at St. Augustine, Flordia

Tea on the beach


Our friend Dean Plumlee, missionary with Christian Surfers USA


Lighthouse and harbour at St. Augustine


Oldest Fort in America used by Spain, England and America


Our arrival in Houston at the Wegners (Diana's sister)

3 Comments:

  • At Thursday, April 27, 2006 4:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    TEA ON THE BEACH...!??!

    If that isn't a "yuppie" thing... I've seen it all now! :-)
    You look like you're having a great time site-seeing.
    Daniel - Richie says, "HI and all the best to you! See you in 4 years!" You are in our prayers... all of you.
    Love in Christ, Cheryl & family

     
  • At Thursday, April 27, 2006 8:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It is sooooooo good to hear from all of you, and to see the pictures. Makes me feel like I am sharing in this adventure. Love and prayers, Diana

     
  • At Thursday, April 27, 2006 9:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, I miss you guys sooo much! It feels strange going to church and not seeing you guys! I wish I could go to the beach! I haven't been since I was 7! I love it! Surfing, swimming, and the awesom hotels! You're sooo lucky! Haha. See you guys later!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


© 2005 Last One Designs | Last Updated: 12/13/2005
Questions or Comments -- ken@kneelingwetriumph.com