.:. Ken's Live Journal: “Daily Offerings”

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

“Daily Offerings”


When I visit Starbucks I usually take note of a sign behind the counter. It reads simply “Daily Offerings.” There you will find some sort of special drink for the day like a coconut freeze latte with goat milk whipped cream and brewed with a mix of Kenyan and Guatemalan coffee. That sign intrigues me, stirs me, prods me.

I think maybe we should post a similar sign in our quiet place as a reminder - a reminder that He is worthy…a reminder that our songs, meditation, praise, groans, music and shouts are not reserved only for Sundays…a reminder to bring an offering of praise into His courts…a reminder that a “daily offering” is fitting for our King.

“Every day I will praise you and extol your name for ever and ever.” Psalm 145:2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


© 2005 Last One Designs | Last Updated: 12/13/2005
Questions or Comments -- ken@kneelingwetriumph.com