.:. Ken's Live Journal: Autumn Psalms: From the Smokies - A Photo Journal

Friday, October 29, 2010

Autumn Psalms: From the Smokies - A Photo Journal

“Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains” Psalm 36:6

"One generation will commend your works to another; they will tell of your mighty acts.” Psalm 145:4

“He leads me beside quiet water he restores my soul.” Psalm 23:2-3

“O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!” Psalm 8:9

“Unless the Lord builds the house, its builders labor in vain.” Psalm 127:1

“I lift up my eyes to the hills-- where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord , the Maker of heaven and earth.” Psalm 121:1

“Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.” Psalm 118:1

“He will not let your foot slip-- he who watches over you will not slumber…” Psalm 121:3

“Let them praise the name of the Lord, for his name alone is exalted; his splendor is above the earth and the heavens.” Psalm 148:13

“Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. Psalm 86:11

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


© 2005 Last One Designs | Last Updated: 12/13/2005
Questions or Comments -- ken@kneelingwetriumph.com