.:. Ken's Live Journal: Mexico Revisited – A Photo Journal

Monday, January 24, 2011

Mexico Revisited – A Photo Journal

My all time favorite photo of the Puebla Cathedral – taken in 2005

The strong character written in his face makes a compelling subject – it’s my “people need the Lord” shot

This takes the bread delivery business to a whole new level

I love the lighting on these xylophone players in Cuernavaca

This mesmerizing shot of Popo was unexpected but worth backtracking for the camera

The market experience was not your normal grocery stop

I wanted to capture the same fabulous shot my buddy Keith took at the San Francisco Convention Center but this multi-color shot had to do

Oh, here’s Keith hanging out with St. Francis of Assisi

Typical Mexican candies from “Sweet Street”

In honor of my dad who is a first rate mechanic

Outdoor cafés in winter are the bomb

Young girl stands before the beatitudes

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


© 2005 Last One Designs | Last Updated: 12/13/2005
Questions or Comments -- ken@kneelingwetriumph.com